Machine learning is the ability to automatically learn and to improving itself from experience without being programmed. Here it develops its own programme for the implementation of the particular field that can access data and use it learn for themselves. The main aim of the machine learning is to allow the computer to learn by itself without intervention of humans or assistance and adjust actions accordingly.
- Track 1-1 Re-constructive learning
- Track 2-2 Deep learning
- Track 3-3 Contact learning
- Track 4-4 Statistical learning
- Track 5-5 Vision learning
- Track 6-6 Feature learning
- Track 7-7 Anomaly detection