Exoskeleton Robots is used for the human service purpose, unlike other robots it takes command from the human activities and serves according to that. These robots intend to mimic, augment or enhance the body’s own movements. The application of these are limitless from consumer products to military development. The main application of exoskeleton robots in today’s world is rehabilitation services in medical field, the application in medical field are training muscle movement and assisting in injury recovery. Development of these robots outside of the military field and healthcare sectors focuses on upper or lower body exoskeletons with a specific application. Full body powered exoskeleton are the next step of development.
- Track 1-1 External controlled exoskeleton
- Track 2-2 Full power exoskeleton
- Track 3-3 Replacement exoskeleton
- Track 4-4 Recovery exoskeleton
- Track 5-5 3D printing in robotics
- Track 6-6 IOT and Globalization
- Track 7-7 Multi-agent system of robotics